Friday, September 17, 2010

Building my own workstation?

can someone give an account me some good peices to use if i required to build a 1300$ gaming pc. i expect i want a core 2 duo processor, but can someone please tell me the best peices that would total up to that nonspecific price range

Building my own workstation?

if u want build Gaming PC



thn travel for AMD 4800+ (or higer)

but buy only and merely Nvidia Chipset mothereboard

and only Nvidia base Graphic card



tc ;)
the gaming community is using AMD processors, they seem to be better than Intel processors
I agree near Pyria...AMD processors are superior (and less expensive) than Intel processors. I would suggest going to TigerDirect.com to check out the a range of components and/or barebones PC kits they trade. If you want a great gaming PC, you'll want to get a top of procession video card.
A good route to determine what components you may want to use is to look on www.pricewatch.com. They list a totally wide mixed bag of items with the pricing from numberous vendor. Most ot the vendors own information about the different products so you can do a comparative eval on the items. Components are down by categories so that you can find respectively item separately by vendor, entrepreneur and price. Have fun, if this is your first build it will be an experience.
Go to http://www.tigerdirect.com and find all the parts you want and cheaply too.
Tigerdirect is too expensive, newegg.com and mwave.com are the best. I only built an AMD gaming computer for $1500 for a friend so I could easily adjust the things a bit to come up near a good $1300 one. krg427@yahoo.com if you want my sustain.


No comments:

Post a Comment