Friday, September 17, 2010

Building and different PC and hold run into a problem.?

So I hold recently granted to finally upgrade in the PC department. Here is the chronicle of upgrades or pretty much overhaul.



600 Watt Power supply (SLI ready)

EVGA 680i Motherboard

Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 Processor

2 Gigs of Corsair XMS DDR2 Memory

EVGA Geforce 8800 GTX Graphics Card

Wester Digital 250 Gig SATA Hard Drive



Those are my new parts and I own put everything into place and have followed the mother board intstructions to a pretty much exact. The lone problem is that when I turn on the PC I get no picture on my monitor to access the system bios and I do not obtain any boot noise from my processor. I hold reinstalled the parts twice. Any ideas here guys?

Building and different PC and hold run into a problem.?

Make sure the standoffs are contained by the right place. If not you're grounding your motherboard. Some are made to be grounded and others are not. That's the mistake I made on my last build.
Power connections from the power supply to the motherboard within firmly?



Is it a new power supply, are you sure it is upright?
Newer video cards also require separate power, make sure you hold a power cord going from your power supply to the power port for your video card


No comments:

Post a Comment