Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can someone give support to me near my Dell computer, Boot menu?

In Dell 8400, during the starting or loading, it say to press F2 for set up or F12 for boot menu. But when I pressed F12, it doesn't show this blue menu like contained by my old Compaq computer. Instead it have only black ground, beside a list axiom my Hard drive (like a list) followed by CD Rom, and Hard drive. Anyways, what I considered necessary to do is change this charge (have to in directive to install Ubuntu 6.10 (it's the DVD version, not disc, so this is a requirement) and I want to put the CD boot first followed by Floppy and after hard drive. How do you amend this? Do you press certain knob to move them? anyone else say this menu (black ground). One other item, it doesn't show any other keym or which key to press within order to if truth be told change anything...gratefulness.

Can someone give support to me near my Dell computer, Boot menu?

press F2 not F12 then adjustment the boot sequence
the list u r seeing is not the of priority

if u want to start ur computer from cd\dvd rom use arrow key & high pale cd rom;

then ur computer will boot from cd\dvd rom


No comments:

Post a Comment