Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can someone serve me or report to me what's wrong near my computer?

I own a desktop Dell dimension L800 r, and on my monitor screen it is other says

Non-System disk or disk error

Replace and press any switch when ready



Thank you for your relief

Can someone serve me or report to me what's wrong near my computer?

Maybe you left a compact disc in the disc drive or a floppy in the floppy drive. Take them out. Then restart the computer and see if that help. If it doesn't, then you'll enjoy to open your computer and check the tough drive cables to see if they are properly connected.
Maybe you gone a CD within its drive. ?
do you have a floppy disk within your a drive?



if not.. is it booting past its sell-by date to your hard drive that contains your window?



if not afterwards you have to money that setting in bios
you should try going to google and asking for a answer
Take out your floppy disk, cd, or removable usb hardrive.
If it is not because you departed a cd in your drive,It is completely likely your registry get mess up.

Fix your registry can solve that problem:

http://www.fix-computer-errors.info...


No comments:

Post a Comment