Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BIOS, boot password reset.?

So I put together a computer on a motherboard that be used. There is still a boot password on the computer. I tried to find a jumper or dip switch that would erase BIOS settings but can't find it anywhere. There is for a time yellow button that say CMOS next to it and have two Ns on both sides with arrows coming rotten of them. I tried pushing that and holding it down for 30 seconds. No dice. Can't find anything. Decided to unplug the computer, unplug power to the motherboard and rob out the little battery. Left it out for 15 minutes. Nothing. 2 hours. Nothing. All dark,, nothing. No results from any of the above, the boot password is still alive and kicking. What very soon? Any suggestions? Thanks.

BIOS, boot password reset.?

Don't give up it's not so doomed to failure.Do you have any working computer?If so do this for me.......find the number on your motherboard and place it surrounded by search box .For example _2396034_ pdf files,or specs.or simply find the number of the board convey it to me I'll trace it for you.Not hard ,it's done adjectives the time you do a major swap.here is my e-mail duanehullihan@yahoo.com
Just remove the battery-operated on teh board, leave it for a few hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment