Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I use Mac on Windows XP?

I use Word 2003 on window XP (home) and want to see how Mac works. Can I download Mac to try the programme without harmning my window xp or Mac?

Can I use Mac on Windows XP?

You cannot run OS X legally on a PC. Also, it is unlikely that you will be capable of get OS X to run underneath Virtual PC from Microsoft...
Mac OS only works on apple macs
Yes you can use a Mac on XP .

Go to PC world.com and type within your question

They will endow with you the answer
Mac OS only works on Macs
Yes you can run a mac on window but you need to catch a program called virtual laptop 2007 - and its free from microsoft!!!



go to www.microsoft.com and poke about virtual pc 2007 and you should find it. However you will necessitate to get a copy of the mac operating system.

nursing home listings

No comments:

Post a Comment