Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can somebody back me please?

I own a slight bizarre problem with medium player lately, I installed new memory within my PC just over a month ago, and since later when you have medium player play in full blind mode it seems to slow down, but when it's surrounded by a window, it's as smooth as it can grasp, it was smooth within full screen mode when I first installed the memory but since consequently It's started to slow up the Machine ! :(



any ideas would be greatly appreciated



ps: the memory I bought is 512 mb, as to the 256 already installed (768) altogether

Can somebody back me please?

More memory won't really speed up or smooth out a video, dyed-in-the-wool video memory is required for that, and that comes on a better graphics card. The reason it works smoothly surrounded by a window is because it have to draw the video on a smaller part of the blind.



Congrats on the more memory though, a computer with 256Mb is impossible.
slowed down..? weird...



re-install medium player...
As long as you installed the proper memory, this is not a memory problem. Remove the current Media Player in Add and Remove Programs surrounded by the control panel, then reload the Media Player from Microsoft.


No comments:

Post a Comment