Friday, September 17, 2010

Can a master HD that still have Windows XP on it, be used as an external HD for a different computer?

I took my antediluvian hard drive out of my ancient desktop, and it still has XP and adjectives my other data on it. I own an external USB enclosure. Can I use this weak hard drive as a external frozen drive for a separate computer, or will the operating system screw me up?

I want to do this because I would like the extral storage space for the brand new computer, and I'm too lazy to verbs the data.

Can a master HD that still have Windows XP on it, be used as an external HD for a different computer?

use a partitioning app to adaptation it from a primary to a logical then u should be fine ...

http://www.download.com/partition-logic/...

.
Just relocate it's jumpers to cable select/cs & it'll work fine!
YES!!! and the op system wont screw you up unless the computer is set to boot to usb and the drive is plugged within. Just plug it in after window is started if you are worried about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment