Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I copy window xp from my behind the times workstation to my modern imac lacking the innovative cd?

I dont want to buy window xp again, (it was pre-installed on my ripened pc), and I want to use it in my bright imac? Is it possible to copy it from my old strong drive without the disc?

Can I copy window xp from my behind the times workstation to my modern imac lacking the innovative cd?

Well first past its sell-by date, even if it did work, you would have to run some giving of windows emulate program like Boot Camp to be capable of run windows on a Mac.



Second, XP have built-in protection for just this sort of point. It will scan hardware for changes and require you to reactivate the software. Meaning you will enjoy to call up Microsoft and explain to them why you are trying to improperly transfer your Windows XP to a mac.
Nope
no, you will be soory you tried.
Unless you enjoy identical hardware surrounded by both machines it would be a waste of time. HDD store drivers for your hardware/environment which would own different parameters for both machines.


No comments:

Post a Comment