Friday, September 17, 2010

Cable modem USB drivers?

I lost the software for my cable modem and have need of to reinstall my OS. So if I download the USB drivers and save them into a backup folder could I use them when my OS is reinstalled?

Cable modem USB drivers?

Provided that you connect to your cable modem via a USB cable, the drivers can be reinstalled if you settle on to rebuild your operating system. As suggested it doesn't hurt to enjoy a spare copy that is on a adjectives disc or backup folder within a seperate drive or fence.
burn them to disk
I have a usb 2.0 card that I connect my modem(cable) to. Now I enjoy 2 disks, 1 for the usb card and one for modem drivers. My modem is a Motorola. So you need 2 sets of drivers. And if adjectives else fails, you can bring drivers of any kind from http://www.driverguide.com But as I read your statement again, It seem all you inevitability to do is call up your cable provider and ask them for hot software, they should provide it.


No comments:

Post a Comment