Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I remove files from an outmoded computer?

I own a really old computer beside Windows 98 on it. My son damaged the computer trying to install a team game on it a couple of years ago. I'm keeping the computer because I heard that files can be recovered from a strong drive because they are never totally deleted. My cross-examine is, can this be done by me with a software program or would I enjoy to have a professional do it and be out of thousands of dollars?

Can I remove files from an outmoded computer?

at hand are programs that make sure no notes can be recovered i would advise gettting drive scrubber from http://www.iolo.com this writes million of 1 and 0's within the empty space of the drive, and later removes them so no data can be recovered.
yes you can wipe the hardrive by yourself.
Oh teh noez! Old files are teh suxor!!!1

OMGF U KILLZ SONNIKU U BASTUD



Just kid. But I have no model.
I'm a little hazy on the question...

Are you trying to retrieve files rotten of the hard drive?

Or are you trying to sort sure no one else can access it?

Does the computer still work, and what you want newly got erased from the trash? (or to that effect)



To retrieve files from the 'deleted from the trash zone', I would suggest that you dance to a professional. You could do it manually, but it is extremely complicated. I'm not aware of any programs that do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment