Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Computer dosen't work... Turns on later past its sell-by date. The green street light is still on.?

My computer dosen't turn on properly. When i turn it on the fan turn on and the lights go on. Like i own green fans more approaching a gaming computer where the fan have lights on them. They turn on and next turn off. The green lantern on the computer is still on, but i can't turn on the computer again unless i unplug it or hold the powerbutton until the green light is sour. I go look inside of the computer and everything looks fine. I afterwards try taking out the harddrive and the computer loads up fine. I try turning it on without the harddrive and later once i plug the harddrive back surrounded by while the computer is loading up, it automatically shuts off again. Then i bring the harddrive to my other computer where on earth i plug it in too. It turns on fine and works. Then i give somebody a lift the other computer's harddrive and put it in mine and it go. It works fine except I don't have any drivers on it and still want to fix my behind the times harddrive.

Computer dosen't work... Turns on later past its sell-by date. The green street light is still on.?

YOur power supply needs to be upgraded. I would recommend getting a 500w. The reality that the lights are on and everything works on another computer tells me that the power supply any is very underpowered or have went fruitless. Replace it and you should be fine.
it looks like you enjoy faulty power supply. you obligation to change it
yea power supply or knock against. probably psu though.


No comments:

Post a Comment