Friday, September 17, 2010

Can anybody transmit me how to remove the front cover from a Compaq Presario?

I in recent times bought a DVD drive to install and need to remove the front cover to install it, I assume it is a simple process however I own never done it and could use some pointers.

Can anybody transmit me how to remove the front cover from a Compaq Presario?

well is shows you how to do it right on the side of the grip. First you have to cart the side panel off and after there will be rather diagram showing you how to take it rotten. (I am not taking it off and afterwards telling you how to dot produce A) You need to clutch the cover off anyways. B)I enjoy a USB wireless modem and if I move my PC it will never run at 11 mbites a second again. and C)You cant be that lazy!?!!?
Find owners brochure

Read same

That is the best source of info
Hi My friend, listen and look, i used to sooo scared of debut the computer, i had some shock, but thank god that i am taking this class called computer repair, and over nearby i learned how to unscrew up the case of the computer, how to conveyance the jumpers of the rock-hard drive, how to install the CD ROM, or floppy drive, its comparatively easy, u obligation a scewdrivers, and of course within are gonna be screws on the skin, so unscrew it, and thats it!!

i have my younger brothers compaq presario wight surrounded by my closet!!! i just put it at hand yesterday, its a pretty nice one, its small, its black, and its quiet, are u using one and the same one? well anyways, merely use the screw driver, and unscrew the front cover, every computer is different, sometimes u have to remove the unbroken thing, or a portion of it, email me at MasterRaffi@yahoo.com and dispatch me the picture of your computer, email me an attachment, and i can help you more precise, if needed so, so you get it?



alright then dutiful luck my friend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment