Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can this computer be save?

okay so I hold a HP computer (dunno what type or whatever it is) and when ever you turn it on, it loads up similar to normal, but get to a point where it'll restart itself and verbs to do this untill I turn off the tower...



can I do anything to acquire it to stop? I don't think I can reformat it though. I don't want to hold to replace the tower... and don't want to buy anything expensive to get it to work any...



(I'm basicly wanting to use this computer as a gaming computer untill I can afford a much better computer for gaming... hence the reason to not wanting to spend to much on it... and sides, its an HP... )

Can this computer be save?

Reinstall Windows on it. That should draw from it back to majority. If you don't want to lose files, put them on a external hard drive up to that time you re-install.
Yeah its a saver, because you can reinstall the Operating system to win passed the restarting of itself. If that doesnt work, then purely get rid of it.
Just reinstall your operating system and use it
press f8 knob over and over at start up , untill you see the boot screen, immediately select safe mode, them do system restore. if this dont work, reinstall os


No comments:

Post a Comment