Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can someone administer me an estimation of how heaps years an ATI X1600 512MB Video Card will second me for gaming?

I bought one finishing year but im starting to get fidgety with the illustrious end games coming out, i wonder if it be worth the buy.

Can someone administer me an estimation of how heaps years an ATI X1600 512MB Video Card will second me for gaming?

theyre usually outdated in nearly 2 years from release ..
I love you
Maybe 2.
Considering exponential processor growth and costs, I would say anywhere from 18 months to 2 years (maybe less). Basically, feel console lifespan divided by 2.



Subscribe to my blog: http://mag22-anythingandeverything.blogs...
when the new games come out they will run best beside whatever is the top of the string hardware at that time

but as long as your video card meets the minimum requirments you'll be fine

it should be fine for several years
year of purchase : x

No of hours used : y

No of hours for games Z

Age of User a

Cost of Video card b

Energy bill for a month P

Usable years for the ATI card

Formula :x+y+z+a+b+P/ divided by 4000


No comments:

Post a Comment