Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I hide away my pictures & Music by taking out my insensible Mac's Memory?

My Mac Power Tower G4 is not worth repair. The logic board (i think) is properly dead. I have about 3+ years of pictures and music stored on here. Is near a way I can preform a 'transplant' the memory??

Can I hide away my pictures & Music by taking out my insensible Mac's Memory?

nope, things are save on the Hard Drive not in the RAM memory. If you can seize the Hard Drive then you can hide away the pictures.
yes you can, are you sure the mainbord is dead, it could be power supply
not if your not easy drive is fried.
You can put in the mature memory into your nem tomwer and transfer the info.
don't verbs memory with the tricky drive. remove the hard drive, and purloin it to a mac repair shop. they should be able to do a background recovery for you providing the concrete drive is still viable
You cannot salvage your pictures and other important notes by removing your memory. You will need to remove your knotty drive and install it on another computer.



Your data is recoverable as long as the unyielding drive is still good.
I presume you have confused rugged drive and memory, your stuff is on the hard drive !
If it's a G4 tower, it would hold a standard ATA hard drive machinery. They are very jammy to remove from the computer. I hope it still works.



I would buy an external FireWire hard drive stall, and put the drive from the G4 into it. Then you can connect it to any new Mac you buy and copy or use your files.



Do we obligation to talk nearly backing up?



;-)



.

luxury home realtors

No comments:

Post a Comment