Friday, September 17, 2010

Can I draw from some Computer help out?

Hey,

I newly recently asked a request for information about my PC overheating. I took apart my PC and cleaning the fry sync etc. I put everything back together and for some basis the back interface, USB ports, monitor, ethernet port arent responding. Also at hand is a red LED light shining brightly on the motherboard, do any of you own any idea what explicitly? I have a Gateway 700GR.

Can I draw from some Computer help out?

On a mundane day that red lead is supposed to be green. It lights up as soon as you plug in the power cord. Green is worthy, red is bad. What brand of mother board do you hold? You can check with the manufacture web page, or look it up if you own the manual.
That red LED is most possible just a power indicator, unfolding you that the motherboard is properly connected to the power supply and is receiving power.



Usually the connections you describe don't come loose since they're attached to a bracket connected to the motherboard; do you talk about applying pressure to the bracket?


No comments:

Post a Comment